Dr. Marra has incorporated some of the most advanced technology into his Cohoes, NY dentist office, Capital Region Complete Dental Care and Implants. The use of technology provides many important benefits for both patient and dentist:
- Improved treatment planning
- Enhanced diagnosis and accuracy of treatment
- Improved patient comfort and downtime
- Reduced exposure to radiation
- Better results
Advanced Technology, Exceptional Results
Dr. Marra uses the following technology for comprehensive dental care, including general, cosmetic and restorative procedures:
- Digital x-rays: with significantly less radiation exposure, digital x-rays are quick, painless and can be stored for later use.
- DIAGNOdent: this convenient hand held device can spot developing tooth decay before it can be seen on an x-ray or with a visual examination.
- Intra oral camera: a tiny hand held camera, this device takes digital images of all area inside the oral cavity for more accurate diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Isolite: for advanced care, the Isolite Dryfield Illuminator enables Dr. Marra to have a fully illuminated view of the mouth while providing comfortable retraction, protection, fluid and debris removal. It can improve your treatment outcome and reduce time in the chair.
- Soft tissue laser: dental lasers can make treating gum disease and other dental concerns more effective with less pain, bleeding and discomfort.
- Cone beam CAT scan: used for planning restorative treatments such as dental implants, this technology provides high resolution, 3-D images of the entire upper and lower jaw. We are proud to be one of the few dental practices in the N.Y. Capital District to have it.