We pledge to share updates with you as quickly as possible, with full transparency and, as always, with your safety foremost in mind.
Nothing is more important to us than your safety, and we are doing everything we can to ensure the wellbeing of our patients and employees when you are treated in our office.
We are monitoring directives that are issued to us by the state of New York, American Dental Association and other national organizations as it evolves. We want to meet and exceed guidelines as we work with our patients. We will remain open until, or unless we are mandated to close.
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
- Maintaining our current OSHA directives related to the dental industry standards for sterilization of dental instruments and cleaning and sanitizing hard surfaces used during every appointment
- Eliminating handshakes and any type of bodily contact that is not specifically related
to your current appointment.
- Minimizing all appointments to emergency/urgent appointments or those in mid-treatment, which could potentially be emergencies in the future.
- Asking patients to send photos of emergencies first via email so we can troubleshoot issues to determine if an appointment in the office is of immediate urgency.
What You Can Do to Stay Healthy During Appointments
- If you currently scheduled for an appointment and have recently traveled, have been in contact with someone who has traveled, and/or have symptoms of fever, cough or respiratory symptoms, please call the office BEFORE coming to your appointment.
- Prior to a scheduled appointment, please brush your teeth at home before coming to the office.
- We ask that only patients enter the office. All others wait in their vehicles during the appointment. We will call you to schedule any necessary appointments going forward.
- We are asking that each patient entering the office to adhere to the protocols below:
1. HANDS- wash them upon entering the office
2. ELBOW- cough into it
3. FACE- Don’t touch it
4. FEET- when possible, stay 3 feet apart
5. FEEL-sick? Stay home
Dr. Marra and our entire team appreciates your trust and will continue to work every day to provide the best and safest dental care possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this turbulent time.